Monday, January 30, 2006

Aranmanai Siruvayalil

I've attended the pongal festival function in Seattle conducted by Seattle Tamil Sangam. My friends (Raaj, Mohan, Anitha, Vinod, and Anjana) did a dance performance for the song 'Randakka Randakka' from the movie Anniyan. Their performance was fantastic and each got a trophy from STS. I am so glad :-) Kudos to them.
There was a wonderful stage play "Aranmanai Siruvayalil" conducted by STS next to our gangs' dance. All the actors have done their job perfectly. The dialogue delivery was very good and its in typical chettinad style tamil accent. The storyline was very good. This team simply took the audience to village life for 1 hr 30 mins. Great Team Work :-)
It reminded me those memorable days I spent in my village and all the galaatta I did there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home