Sunday, January 29, 2006

Its the time to disco.....

Thinking of something that make people energetic and enthusiastic, lots of things are popping up in my mind. Really, what makes a person happy. First thing that hit my mind was music. Then a good game of cricket if you were an indian, a game of baseball if you were brought up somewhere in the US. What else!??! I kept thinking... I just analyzed what is common between my friends, what is interoperable between us. I kept coming back to music & wow i discovered one more thing that we all had in common...Its the sister of music :-) Oh Yeah it is dancing! Yes a good dance makes me energetic & enthusiastic. I was watching my friends practice for a dance event. Wow day by day they are getting better at this. They were practicing for a tune that entire tamil nadu was dancing for!
Stop reading for a second & take a guess of what tamil song it could be!??? :-)
Its a tune from Anniyan. Ok i know you guessed it now. Its Randakka Randakka, the same one where you enjoyed watching the kondaikari sada dance. Deep in everyone's heart there is a desire to dance, but due to shyness we just do not bring it up. Come on, all great dancers were not just born, its intrest and pracitce that makes them better! Leave your shyness back & start dancing when you hear a good tune and your heart feels happy. Try it once & I am sure you will forget the world and feel like a fresh apple! ;-). Ok, I gtg, its the time to disco!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home